Thoughts that I don't really NEED to tell to the sisterhood...

Monday, September 1, 2008

I wish I was commitment phobic

There are some days that I wish I had a commitment problem. I need to be able to figure out how to say no to new projects. I suck at saying no. Just for the sake of simplicity, I'm going to list my projects for between now and Christmas (well maybe Christmas, maybe whenever I get things done)

  • French Sweater
  • 3 pairs of fingerless gloves for my friends
  • Design one pair of fingerless gloves for myself
  • two-socks at the same time
  • finish the damn hedgehog
  • Start on the cardigan I want to wear to Munchkin's wedding in April
  • Dye the gloves for my pharmacist for her wedding (need to finish tonight)
  • Prepare for taking the PCAT
  • Corkboard thing (Should be done by the 12th)
  • Really investigate D&D 4e
  • Do my training for my thing for work
  • Put all my projects on Ravelry
  • Apply to pharmacy schools
  • Learn to spin? I've heard rumors of a make your own wheel class
  • Re-cover my chair so that it matches the rest of my room
  • Put up curtains
  • Sew the silk skirt
  • Make dice bags
  • Build my own computer (as a challenge, and this is just whenever I get the money to do it)
And I think that's about it. Maybe. Maybe I'll learn to say no. Maybe I won't want to do everything all at once. That's it... Maybe.

No comments: